Report of the Committee of Claims upon the petition of Renner and Heath. [electronic resource] : January 17, 1817. Read and committed to a committee of the whole House, to-morrow.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42692.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 41.
- Government document
3,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Renner, Daniel, 1774 or 5-1830 -- Claims vs. United States.
Heath, Nathaniel H. -- Claims vs. United States.
War damage compensation -- United States.
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Claims.
Washington (D.C.) -- History -- Capture by the British, 1814.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Concerning the petitioners' claim for compensation for yarn and cordage destroyed when their ropewalk was burnt by the British during the invasion of Washington.
At head of title, in square brackets: 41.
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42692).
- United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|