Report of the Committee of Claims upon the report of the secretary of state on the petition of William Haslett. [electronic resource] : Made December 16, 1816. Accompanied with a bill for his relief.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39595.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 18.
- Government document
14 p. ; 21 cm.
- Haslett, William, 1766-1821 -- Claims vs. United States.
Liberty (Ship : Seized 1809)
Seizure of vessels and cargoes.
Napoleonic Wars, 1800-1815 -- Confiscations and contributions.
Tunisia -- Foreign relations -- United States.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Tunisia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Concerning the petitioner's claim for indemnity for relinquishing his claim on the ship Liberty at the instance of the agent of the United States at Tunis.
At head of title, in square brackets: 18.
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Includes (p. 2-14) the report of the secretary of state and accompanying documents.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39595).
- United States. Dept. of State.
United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|