Report of the Committee on Foreign Relations to whom was referred the message of the President of the United States ... covering copies of certain documents communicated to him by John Henry [electronic resource] : a secret agent of the British government, employed for the purpose of effecting a separation of the United States.
- Washington City : Printed by R.C. Weightman, 1812.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27321.
- Government document
11 p. ; 21 cm.
- Henry, John, ca. 1776-1853.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "March 19th, 1812. Read, and ordered to lie on the table."
Testimony of "Count Edward de Crillon": p. -11.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27321).
- Crillon, Edward de, count.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|