Report of the Committee on Private Land Claims, on the petition of Gabriel Winter [i.e., Gabriel Winters] and others, [electronic resource] : accompanying a bill "confirming certain lands in the county of Arkansas, in the Missouri Territory, to the heirs of Elisha Winter, deceased." : January 15, 1817. Read and ordered to be printed.
- Other Title:
- Report of the Committee on Private Land Claims, on the petition of Gabriel Winter and others.
Report of the Committee on Private Land Claims, on the petition of Gabriel Winters and others.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42711.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 38.
- Government document
10 p. ; 21 cm.
- Winters, Gabriel -- Claims vs. United States.
Winter, William -- Estate -- Claims vs. United States.
Winter, Elisha -- Estate -- Claims vs. United States.
Land grants -- Arkansas.
Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- Arkansas.
Public lands -- Arkansas.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Concerning the petitioner's claim for title to land in Arkansas granted to him, his father, Elisha Winter, and his brother, William Winter, in 1797 by the Spanish governor of Louisiana.
At head of title, in square brackets: 38.
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Includes (p. 5-10) a letter from Josiah Meigs to the chairman of the committee dated General Land Office, 8th January, 1816, enclosing the documents in the case.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42711).
- United States. General Land Office.
United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|