Report of the Committee on the Public Buildings. [electronic resource] : Made February 18, 1817. And ordered to lie upon the table.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42720.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 89.
- Government document
40 p. ; 21 cm.
- United States Capitol (Washington, D.C.)
White House (Washington, D.C.)
Public buildings -- Design and construction -- Costs.
Washington (D.C.) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
United States -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title: (89).
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Includes (p. 4-40) letters and reports from Samuel Lane, commissioner of public buildings, on the progress being made in reconstructing the Capitol, the President's house, and the offices.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42720).
- United States. Commissioner of Public Buildings.
United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|