Report of the Committee on the Public Buildings, relative to Daniel Pettibone's petition. [electronic resource] : February 19, 1817. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42721.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 90.
- Government document
10 p. ; 21 cm.
- Pettibone, Daniel.
United States Capitol (Washington, D.C.)
United States. Congress -- Appropriations and expenditures.
Capitols -- Heating and ventilation.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Resolved, that the commissioner on the public buildings, be instructed to take such measures ... as may be judged expedient, to warm the apartments of the public buildings upon the plan of Mr. Pettibone."--p. 2.
At head of title: (90).
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Includes (p. 3-10) certificates attesting to the efficacy of Pettibone's stove, Daniel Pettibone's petition to Congress, and his estimate of the costs of heating certain rooms in the Capitol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42721).
- United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|