Report of the Committee on the Naval Establishment, in relation to the brilliant achievements of Hull, Decatur, and Jones [electronic resource].
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1812.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27325.
- Government document
 p. ; 21 cm.
- United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Naval operations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "December 15th, 1812. Read the first and second time, and committed to a committee of the whole House ..."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27325).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|