Report of the Committee on the Public Lands on the petition of Chew and Relf, owners, and representatives of the owners of the claim of the Marquis de Maison Rouge. [electronic resource] : Made February 10, 1817. Accompanied with a "Bill confirming the title of the Marquis de Maison Rouge."
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42723.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 73.
- Government document
2 p. ; 21 cm.
- Maison Rouge, Joseph, marquis de, d. 1799 -- Estate -- Claims vs. United States.
Chew and Relf -- Claims vs. United States.
Land grants -- Louisiana.
Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- Louisiana.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Concerning the petitioners' claim to a tract of land in Louisiana.
At head of title, in square brackets: 73.
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42723).
- United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|