Report of the Committee on the Public Lands on the petition of Gabriel Winters and others. [electronic resource] : March 8, 1816. Read, and ordered to be printed.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39614.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 1st session, no. 63.
- Government document
3,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Winters, Gabriel -- Claims vs. United States.
Winter, William -- Estate -- Claims vs. United States.
Winter, Elisha -- Estate -- Claims vs. United States.
Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- Arkansas.
Land grants -- Arkansas.
Public lands -- Arkansas.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Concerning the petitioner's claim for title to land in Arkansas granted to him, his father, Elisha Winter, and his brother, William Winter, in 1797 by the Spanish governor of Louisiana.
At head of title, in square brackets: 63.
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39614).
- United States. Congress 1815-1816). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|