Report of the Committee on the Public Lands, on the petition of the inhabitants of the village of Prairie du Chien, accompanied with "A bill for the relief of the inhabitants of Prairie du Chien." [electronic resource] : February 25, 1818. Made, and with the bill, committed to a committee of the whole House to-morrow.
- [Washington, D.C. : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46556.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 15th Congress, 1st session, no. 118.
- Government document
1 sheet ( p.) ; 25 cm.
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- Wisconsin -- Prairie du Chien.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Concerning the inhabitants' petition "to secure to themselves the fields which they cultivated, by formal titles."
At head of caption title: .
Edward De Krafft was printer to the House during the 1st session of the 15th Congress.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46556).
- United States. Congress 1817-1818). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|