Report of the Committee of Ways and Means, on the expediency of making an appropriation to satisfy the claims of the friendly Creek Indians, whose property was plundered by the hostile Creeks, in consequence of their attachment to the United States. [electronic resource] : January 29, 1817. Read, and ordered to be printed.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42701.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 62.
- Government document
4 p. ; 21 cm.
- Creek Nation. Treaties, etc. -- United States, 1814 Aug. 9.
Creek Indians -- Claims vs. United States.
Creek Indians -- Government relations.
Creek War, 1813-1814 -- Claims.
Indian land transfers -- United States.
Creek Indians -- Land tenure.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title: (62).
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42701).
- United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|