Report of the Committee of Ways and Means on the expediency of repealing the duty on carriages. [electronic resource] : Made February 11, 1817, read and ordered to lie upon the table.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42703.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 79.
- Government document
8 p. ; 21 cm.
- Carriages and carts -- Taxation -- United States.
Taxation -- United States -- Statistics.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title, in square brackets: 79.
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Includes (p. 3-5) a letter from the secretary of the Treasury to the chairman of the committee, enclosing a letter from the commissioner of the revenue.
"General view of the internal duties for 1815."--p. 6-8.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42703).
- United States. Dept. of the Treasury.
United States. Revenue Office.
United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|