Report of the Committee of Ways and Means, on the petition of Robert Burnside. [electronic resource] : January 29, 1817. Read and ordered to be printed.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42705.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 58.
- Government document
2 p. ; 21 cm.
- Burnside, Robert -- Claims vs. United States.
Customs administration -- United States.
Seizure of vessels and cargoes.
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Concerning the petitioner's claim for compensation for British merchandise condemned at New Orleans in February 1811.
At head of title: (58).
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42705).
- United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|