Report of the Committee of Ways and Means, on the petition of William Coffin and others, accompanied with a bill for their relief. [electronic resource] : December 29, 1819. Read, and committed to a committee of the whole House, with the bill.
- [Washington, D.C. : Printed by Gales & Seaton, 1819]
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 16th Congress, 1st session, no. 21.
Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49915.
- Government document
1 sheet (2 p.0 ; 24 cm.
- Coffin, William, 1756-1835 -- Claims vs. United States.
Drawbacks -- United States.
Tariff on marine animal oils.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Concerning a drawback of duties for the owners of the brig Bonif on a quantity of whale and sea-elephant oil imported into the United States in 1817 and since exported.
At head of caption title: .
Gales & Seaton were printers to the House during the 1st session of the 16th Congress.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49915).
- United States. Congress 1819-1820). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|