Report of the Committee of Ways and Means, who were instructed to inquire into the propriety of allowing to the state of Georgia fifteen per cent. out of her quota of direct tax of 1816, assumed by the state. [electronic resource] : January 18, 1817. Read, and ordered to be printed.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42707.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 46.
- Government document
3,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Direct taxation -- United States.
Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Tax rebates -- Georgia.
Georgia -- Claims vs. United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title, in square brackets: 46.
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42707).
- United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|