A bill further supplementary to the act entitled An act providing for the indemnification of certain claimants of public lands in the Mississippi Territory [electronic resource].
- [Washington : s.n., 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39264.
- Government document
- Land titles -- Mississippi.
Public lands -- Mississippi.
Yazoo Fraud, 1795.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title: No. XXVII, In Senate of the United States, February 8, 1816, Mr. Taylor, from the committee to whom the subject was referred, reported the following bill, which was read and passed to the second reading.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39264).
- Taylor, John, 1770-1832.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|