A Bill to Raise for a Limited Time an Additional Military Force [electronic resource].
- [Washington : s.n., 1811]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24136.
- Government document
- United States. Army -- Mobilization.
United States. Army -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title: IX, In Senate of the United States, December 9th, 1811, Mr. Giles, from the committee on that part of the message of the President of the United States as concerns the relations between the United States and France and Great Britain, reported in part the following bill, which was read and passed to the second reading.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24136).
- Giles, William Branch, 1762-1830.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|