In Senate of the United States. [electronic resource] : January 30, 1817. : The committee to whom was referred the petition in behalf of the representatives of Francis Cazeau, report.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42515.
Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 74.
- Government document
23,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Cazeau, François, ca. 1734-1815 -- Estate -- Claims vs. United States.
United States. Army -- Procurement.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Claims.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Participation, Canadian.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Equipment and supplies.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Secret service.
Canada -- History -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Concerning the petitioners' claim for reimbursement for losses sustained by Cazeau as a result of his service in support of the American Revolution in Canada.
At head of title, in square brackets: 74.
William A. Davis was printer to the Senate for the 14th Congress.
Last page blank.
Includes resolutions of Congress, statements of the account from 1784 and 1785 and a recapitulation of the whole claim of Francis Cazeau as stated by himself in the year 1807.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42515).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|