The middle years, by Henry James.
- Other records:
- New York, Charles Scribner's Sons, 1917.
119 p. port. 22 cm.
- James, Henry, 1843-1916.
Authors -- Correspondence, reminiscences, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "Published November, 1917"--t.p. verso.
"The following pages represent all that Henry James lived to write of a volume of autobiographical reminiscences to which he had given the name of one of his own short stories, The middle years. It was designed to follow on Notes of a son and a brother."--Editor's note.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gumaer, Alfred Hermann (bookplate) (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Lubbock, Percy, 1879- ed.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|