In Senate of the United States, December 27, 1819. Mr. Burrill, from the committee appointed to arrange and report the rules for conducting business in the Senate and also, such amendments to those rules as they may think proper to be adopted, report the following as the rules of the Senate ... [electronic resource]
- [Washington, D.C. : Printed by Gales & Seaton, 1819]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49795.
Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 16th Congress, 1st session, no. 5.
- Government document
8 p. ; 24 cm.
- United States. Congress. Senate -- Rules and practice.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from caption title and opening lines of text. At head of title, enclosed in square brackets: 5.
Gales & Seaton were printers to the Senate during the 16th Congress, 1st session.
"Joint rules and orders of the two Houses."--p. 7-8.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49795).
- Burrill, James, 1772-1820.
United States. Congress 1819-1820). Senate.
- United States. Congress. Joint rules and orders of the two Houses. 1819.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|