In Senate of the United States, December 20, 1819. Mr. Roberts, from the committee appointed on the 16th instant, who were directed to ascertain whether convenient apartments could be had in the north wing of the Capitol, for the accommodation of the committees and officers of the Senate, reports ... [electronic resource]
- [Washington, D.C. : Printed by Gales & Seaton, 1819]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49793.
Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 16th Congress, 1st session, no. 3.
- Government document
1 sheet (2 p.) ; 24 cm.
- United States Capitol (Washington, D.C.)
United States. Congress. Senate -- Facilities.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from caption title and opening lines of text. At head of title, enclosed in square brackets: 3.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49793).
- Roberts, Jonathan, 1771-1854.
United States. Congress 1819-1820). Senate.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|