In Senate of the United States, December 15, 1819. Ordered, that the resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States, as it respects the choice of electors ... and the election of representatives in the Congress ... be referred to Mr. Dickerson ... to consider and report thereon [electronic resource].
- [Washington, D.C. : Printed by Gales & Seaton, 1819]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49792.
Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 16th Congress, 1st session, no. 9.
- Government document
1 sheet ( p.) ; 24 cm.
- United States. Congress. House -- Elections.
Constitutional amendments -- United States.
Presidents -- United States -- Election.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from caption title and opening and closing lines of text. At head of title, enclosed in square brackets: 9.
Gales & Seaton were printers to the Senate during the 16th Congress, 1st session.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49792).
- United States. Congress 1819-1820). Senate.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|