Report of the committee, to whom was referred, from the House ... the bill to enable the people of the Mississippi Territory to form a constitution and state government .... [electronic resource]
- Washington City : Printed by R.C. Weightman, 1812.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27332.
- Government document
4 p. ; 21 cm.
- Mississippi -- Boundaries -- Alabama.
Alabama -- Boundaries -- Mississippi.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "April 17th, 1812. Printed by order of the Senate United States."
Proposing reduced boundaries for the state.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27332).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|