In Senate of the United States, December 29, 1819. Mr. Roberts, from the Committee of Claims, to whom was referred the petition of Rebecca Hodgson, submit the following report ... That the petitioner have leave to withdraw her petition [electronic resource].
- [Washington, D.C. : Printed by Gales & Seaton, 1819]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49801.
Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 16th Congress, 1st session, no. 11.
- Government document
1 sheet ( p.) ; 24 cm.
- Hodgson, Rebecca -- Claims vs. United States.
Hodgson, Joseph, 1766-1805 -- Estate.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Concerning Rebecca Hodgson's claim "for the value of a house, estimated to be worth six thousand dollars, the property of the petitioner's late husband ... which was destroyed by fire, while occupied as an office by the Secretary of War, in the year 1800."
Title from caption title and opening and closing lines of text. At head of title, enclosed in square brackets: 11.
Gales & Seaton were printers to the Senate during the 16th Congress, 1st session.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49801).
- Roberts, Jonathan, 1771-1854.
United States. Congress 1819-1820). Senate.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|