Message from the President of the United States, in compliance with a resolution of the sixteenth instant, relative to the restitution of slaves under the first article of the Treaty of Ghent. [electronic resource] : December 29, 1817. Printed by order of the Senate of the United States.
- Washington [D.C.]: : Printed by E. De Krafft., 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42656.
Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 15th Congress, 1st session, no. 27.
- Government document
5,  p. ; 23 cm.
- Great Britain. Treaties, etc. -- United States, 1814 Dec. 24.
Slavery -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Consists of the letter of transmittal from the President and a report from the Secretary of State, dated Department of State, December 24th, 1817.
At head of title, in square brackets: 27.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42656).
- United States. President (1817-1825 : Monroe)
United States. Congress 1817-1818). Senate.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|