Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury in reply to a letter from the chairman of the Committee of Ways and Means respecting the imposition of additional duties on importations [electronic resource].
- Washington City : Printed by R.C. Weightman, 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24172.
- Government document
5 p. ; 21 cm.
- Tariff -- United States.
United States -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "February 6th, 1811, read, and ordered to be printed by the House of Representatives."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24172).
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|