Letter from the secretary of the Treasury, to the chairman of the Committee of Ways and Means, transmitting a statement of the gross amount of duties on merchandise and tonnage, for the two first quarters of the year 1817 [electronic resource] : February 5, 1819. Laid before the House by the chairman of the Committee of Ways and Means, and ordered to be printed.
- Washington [D.C.]: : Printed by E. De Krafft., 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49828.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 15th Congress, 2nd session, no. 124.
- Government document
3,  p.,  folded leaf ; 24 cm.
- Customs administration -- United States.
Tonnage fees -- United States -- Statistics.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of title, in square brackets: 124.
Report (one folded leaf) signed: Treasury Department, Register's Office, February 2, 1819, Joseph Nourse, register.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49828).
- Nourse, Joseph, 1754-1841.
United States. Dept. of the Treasury.
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means.
United States. Congress 1818-1819). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|