Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury transmitting a statement exhibiting the sums respectively paid to each clerk in the several offices of the Treasury Department for services rendered in the year 1810 [electronic resource] : in obedience to the Act to Regulate and Fix the Compensation of Clerks ...
- Washington City : Printed by Roger Chew Weightman, 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24176.
- Government document
 p. (1 folded)
- United States. Dept. of the Treasury -- Officials and employees -- Salaries, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "February 4th, 1811, referred to the Committee of Ways and Means."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House and dated February 1st, 1811.
Statement prepared by the Register of the Treasury Department.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24176).
- United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|