Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury transmitting ... a statement of the amount of duties and drawbacks on goods, wares, and merchandise imported into the United States, and exported therefrom, during the years 1812, 1813, and 1814 [electronic resource].
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36305.
- Government document
 p.,  folded leaves ; 34 cm.
- Drawbacks -- United States.
Tariff -- United States.
United States -- Commerce.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "December 28th, 1815. Read, and ordered to be printed."
Addressed to the Speaker of the House.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36305).
- United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|