Letter from the secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a statement of the sales of public lands in the Alabama Territory, &c. &c. in compliance with a resolution of the House of Representatives of the third instant. [electronic resource] : December 16, 1818. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table.
- Washington [D.C.]: : Printed by E. De Krafft., 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46350.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 15th Congress, 2nd session, no. 41.
- Government document
3,  p.,  folded leaf ; 23 cm.
- Public land sales -- Alabama.
Public lands -- Alabama.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of title, in square brackets: 41.
Signed on p. 3: Wm. H. Crawford.
Last page blank.
"Statement of public lands sold in Alabama Territory, amount paid to receivers, and balance due by individuals."--folded leaf. Signed: General Land Office, 18th December, 1818. Josiah Meigs.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46350).
- Crawford, William Harris, 1772-1834.
United States. Congress 1818-1819). House.
United States. General Land Office.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|