Message from the President of the U. States transmitting a letter from the chargé d'affaires of the United States at Paris to the Secretary of State [electronic resource] : and another from the same to the French Minister of Foreign Relations : also, two letters from the agent of the American consul at Bordeaux to the Secretary of State.
- Standardized Title:
- Message from the President of the United States transmitting a copy of a letter from the American chargé d'affair[e]s ...
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24234.
- Government document
- Continental System (Economic blockade)
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "January 31st, 1811, printed by order of the Senate of the United States."
The letter from the chargé to the Secretary of State is dated December 11, 1810, and that to the French Minister December 10, 1810. The 2 letters from the consulate are dated December 6 and December 14, 1810.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24234).
- France. Ministère des affaires étrangères.
United States. Consulate (Bordeaux, France)
United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison)
United States. Congress. House.
United States. Department of State.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|