Message from the President of the United States, transmitting a correspondence between the Secretary of the Navy and Captain Chauncey and Lieut. Elliott [electronic resource] : relative to the capture and subsequent disposition of the British armed brigs Detroit and Caledonia, on the eighth October 1812.
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1812 [i.e. 1813]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30249.
- Government document
- Elliott, Jesse D. (Jesse Duncan), 1782-1845.
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Naval operations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "In obedience to a resolution of Senate, of the seventh instant. January 15th, 1813. Printed by order of the Senate of the United States."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30249).
- United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison)
United States. Congress. Senate.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|