Message from the President of the United States relative to the Act to authorize the payment for property lost, captured, or destroyed by the enemy while in the military service of the United States. [electronic resource] : December 6, 1816. Referred to the Committee of Claims. : December 17, 1816. Report made, accompanied with a bill to amend the said act.
- Washington [D.C.]: : Printed by William A. Davis., 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39550.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 10.
- Government document
 p. ; 21 cm.
- United States. Act to Authorize the Payment for Property Lost, Captured, or Destroyed by the Enemy.
War damage compensation -- United States.
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of title, in square brackets: 10.
Addressed to the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States and signed on p. : James Madison.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39550).
- Madison, James, 1751-1836.
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims.
United States. Congress 1816-1817)
United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|