Message from the President of the United States, upon the subject of discriminating duties, payable in the ports of Great Britain and the United States, by vessels of the respective nations. [electronic resource] : February 3, 1817. Referred to the Committee of Ways and Means.
- Washington [D.C.]: : Printed by William A. Davis., 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42664.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 65.
- Government document
3,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Tariff preferences -- United States.
Tariff preferences -- Great Britain.
United States -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of title, in square brackets: 65.
Message addressed to the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States and signed on p. 3: James Madison.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42664).
- Madison, James, 1751-1836.
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means.
United States. Congress 1816-1817)
United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|