Documents accompanying a letter from the acting secretary of war of the 4th inst. to the chairman of the Committee of Ways and Means; [electronic resource] : being detailed statements on which were founded the estimates for the expenses of the Army for the year 1817. : January 10, 1817. Laid before the House by the chairman of the Committee of Ways and Means, and ordered to be printed.
- Washington [D.C.]: : Printed by William A. Davis., 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42467.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 25.
- Government document
32 p.,  folded leaf ; 21 cm.
- United States. Army -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 10 reports from various officers of the War Dept.
At head of title: (25).
One of two House documents from this session of Congress numbered 25. See also United States. War Dept. Letter from the acting secretary of war to the chairman of the Committee of Ways and Means, enclosing detailed statements on which are founded the estimates for the expenses for the year 1817 ... (Shaw & Shoemaker 42605), to which this is a supplement.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42467).
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means.
United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
United States. War Dept.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|