Letter from the acting secretary of war, relative to the collection of militia fines: [electronic resource] : in compliance with a resolution of the House of Representatives of the 7th instant. : February 14, 1817. Read and ordered to lie upon the table.
- Washington [D.C.]: : Printed by William A. Davis., 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42604.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 82.
- Government document
3,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Military law -- United States.
Fines (Penalties) -- United States.
United States -- Militia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of title: (82).
Addressed to the speaker of the House of Representatives and signed on p. 3: Geo. Graham, acting secretary of war.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42604).
- Graham, George, 1770-1830.
United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|