Message from the President of the United States, transmitting reports of the Secretary of War and Secretary of the Navy, complying with the resolution of the third ultimo [electronic resource].
- Washington City : Printed by Roger Chew Weightman, 1814.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33329.
- Government document
 p. ; 34 cm.
- United States. Army -- Supplies and stores.
United States. Navy -- Supplies and stores.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "February 3, 1814. Printed by order of the Senate of the United States."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33329).
- United States. Navy Department.
United States. Congress. Senate.
United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|