The printers' guide, or, An introduction to the art of printing [electronic resource] : including an essay on punctuation and remarks on orthography / by C.S. Van Winkle.
- Other Title:
- Printers' guide.
Introduction to the art of printing.
- New-York : C.S. Van Winkle, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46630.
229 p.,  leaves (1 folded) : ? cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46630).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|