The Vermont register and almanac, for the year of our Lord, 1817 ... [electronic resource]
- Middlebury, Vt. : Published by Samuel Swift,--at his theological, classical & law book-store. T.C. Strong, printer., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39667.
108 p. ; 15 cm.
- Vermont -- Registers.
- Almanacs -- Vermont -- 1817.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Middlebury.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The eclipse notes and calendar page calculations are identical, and the calendar page notes nearly so, with those of Beers' almanac, for the year of our Lord 1817 (Shaw & Shoemaker 36914).
Advertised in the Vermont mirror, Middlebury, for Sept. 4, 1816.
Index, p. 108.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39667).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|