Acts passed at a General Assembly of the commonwealth of Virginia [electronic resource] : begun and held at the capitol in the city of Richmond, on Monday the eleventh day of November, in the year of our Lord 1816, and of the commonwealth, the forty-first.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Richmond : Printed by Thomas Ritchie, printer to the commonwealth, 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42794.
- Law -- Virginia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Richmond.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes indexes.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42794).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|