The Constitution and bye-laws of the Washington Agricultural Society [electronic resource] : together with an address, delivered before the society, at Argyle, February 11, 1819 / by Zebulon R. Shipherd.
- Standardized Title:
- Constitution of the Washington Agricultural Society
- Sandy-Hill [N.Y.] : Printed for the society by E.G. Storer, 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50045.
- Washington Agricultural Society.
Agriculture -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Sandy Hill.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50045).
- Shipherd, Zebulon R. (Zebulon Rudd), d. 1841.
- Washington Agricultural Society. Bye-laws of the Washington Agricultural Society. 1819.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|