The world to come; or, Discourses on the joys or sorrows of departed souls at death, and the glory or terror of the Resurrection. [electronic resource] : To which is prefixed, An essay toward the proof of a separate state of souls after death. / By I. Watts, D.D. ; From the fifth English edition.
- Haverhill [Mass.]: : Printed and published by Burrill and Tileston, and sold at their bookstore., 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39740.
v, , 10-456 p. ; 23 cm.
- Future life.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Haverhill.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Errors in paging: p. 223, 231, 232, 242 misnumbered 232, 131, 132, 224.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39740).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|