Mr. Webster's motion calling for information touching the French decree purporting to be a repeal of the Berlin and Milan decrees [electronic resource].
- Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1813.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30310.
- Government document
- United States -- Foreign relations -- France.
France -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "June 10, 1813. Ordered to lie on the table."
Motion made in the House of Representatives.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30310).
- United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|