Speech of the Hon. Daniel Webster (of N.H.) [electronic resource] : delivered in the House of Representatives of the U. States, on the 14th January, 1814 : on a bill, making further provision for filling the ranks of the regular army, encouraging enlistments, and authorising the enlistments for longer periods, of men whose terms of service are about to expire.
- Keene, N.H. : Printed by John Prentiss, 1814.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33620.
15 p. ; 22 cm.
- United States. Army -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1812-1815.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Keene.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33620).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|