The American spelling book [electronic resource] : containing the rudiments of the English language, for the use of schools in the United States / by Noah Webster.
- Standardized Title:
- Grammatical institute of the English language. Part 1
- 1st rev. impression.
- Albany : Printed by Websters & Skinners, 1812.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27497.
168 p. : ill.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27497).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|