Webster's calendar: or, The Albany almanack, for the year of our Lord, 1812. ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for the horizon and meridian of Albany--North latitude 42 degrees 45 minutes--from the English Observatory 73 degrees and 8 minutes West. / By Andrew Beers, philom. ...
- Albany: : Printed by Websters and Skinners, at their bookstore, in the white house, corner of State and Pearl-streets. Great allowance to those who buy by wholesale., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24409.
 p. : 1 ill. ; 19 cm.
- Almanacs -- New York (State) -- 1812.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Advertised in the Albany gazette, Nov. 4, 1811.
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Two states noted. State 1, p. , has as the last paragraph a remedy for cholera morbus. Page  begins with "From the Connecticut mirror." Page  has a variant list of societies, beginning with Bible and Common Prayer Book Society as the 2d paragraph, and with Albany Mechanics' Society as the last. Page  begins with Albany St. Andrews Society. Page  begins with "Important to farmers."
State 2, p. , has as the last paragraph a recipe from the Humane Society of Pennsylvania. Page  begins with "Important to farmers." Page  has a variant list of societies, beginning with Northern Missionary Society as the 2d paragraph, and with Albany Library as the last. Page  begins with "Columbian Friendly Union Society." Page  begins with "Roads from the city of Albany."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24409).
- Beers, Andrew, 1749-1824.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|