The improved New-England almanack, and ephemeris: calculated for the year of our Lord, 1820 ... [electronic resource] : Containing, besides a greater number of astronomical calculations than are usual, a great variety of useful, instructive and entertaining matter. Fitted to the latitude and longitude of the town of Boston, but will serve, without sensible variation, for the adjoining states. / by Nathan Wild. ; [Four lines of verse]
- Keene, N.H.-- : Printed by John Prentiss, for the author. Price 9 dollars per gross, 87 1/2 cents per dozen, and 12 1/2 cents single., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48326.
 p. ; 17 cm.
- Almanacs -- New Hampshire -- 1820.
Booksellers' advertisements -- New Hampshire -- Keene.
Advertisements -- Stationery.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Keene.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Advertised in the New Hampshire sentinel, Keene, Oct. 2, 1819, as "for sale at the Keene Bookstore, and by the author in Chesterfield."
Last page includes bookseller's and stationer's advertisement of John Prentiss, at the Keene Bookstore.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48326).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|