In Senate of the United States. [electronic resource] : December 16, 1816. : Mr. Williams submitted the following motion for consideration.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39464.
Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 11.
- Government document
1 sheet ( p.) ; 21 cm.
- Indians of North America -- Government relations -- 1789-1869.
Indians of North America -- Commerce.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Resolved, that a committee be appointed to inquire into the expediency of amending the law regulating the intercourse with the Indian tribes."
At head of title, in square brackets: 11.
William A. Davis was printer to the Senate for the 14th Congress.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39464).
- United States. Congress 1816-1817). Senate.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|