Elements of general history, ancient and modern [electronic resource] : to which are added a comparative view of ancient and modern geography, a table of chronology / by Alex. Fraser Tytler ; the history continued from the close of the seventeenth century to the general peace of Europe in 1815 by Thomas Robbins.
- New-York : E. Duyckinck, D.D. Smith, & G. Long, 1819 ([New York] : George Long)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50150.
- World history.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "From the seventh British edition".
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50150).
- Robbins, Thomas, 1777-1856.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|