The dyers' assistant [electronic resource] / by Joseph Woodworth.
- 1st ed.
- Middlebury [Vt.] : Printed by J.W. Copeland, 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50159.
- Dyes and dyeing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Middlebury.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Copy right secured."
Includes, at end, a signed recommendation.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50159).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|